Preparation time: 2 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Serves: 4 people
1 pack of pork mince
227g can of chopped tomatoes in natural juice
1 tsp tomato puree
265 can flageolet beans
2 banana shallots finely sliced
1 tbsp garlic oil
Salt to taste
2 tsp chilli flakes
1 stock pot (vegetable/chicken/mushroom)
- Place the oil in the pan and fry the onions until soft with the lid on.
- Once softened add the mince and cook until browned
- Add the other ingredients and stir.
- Let the ragu cook stirring every now and then for about 20 mins.
- Season to taste.
- Serve on its own, with pasta, rice, baked potato, whatever you want (it’s very versatile).