Preparation time: 40 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Serves: 2-3 people
1 field&flower pheasant
1/7 field&flower salted butter
Pinch of Salt
1 bag of rice
1. Cook the bag of rice
2.Place rice into a plastic bowl and mix with the apple (sliced), cinnamon and raisins (optional).
3. After washing, brush pheasant with butter. Sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley and add a pinch of salt.
4. Stuff the pheasant with half the rice, apple, cinnamon & raisin mixture (put aside the other half to serve alongside).
5. Cut the oranges into 6 and place around the pheasant.
6. Bake in the oven at about 195 C. The baking time : about 15 minutes – until the skin is golden brown.
7. Serve with the remaining rice, cinnamon and apple mixture!