Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 10-12 minutes
Serves: 2 people
1 pack of hake fillets
1 pack of basil
1 glove of garlic
1 handful of toasted cashew nuts
Banana shallots, finely sliced
1. Heat the oven to 180c
2. In a frying plan heat a little olive oil and fry the shallots until soft.
3. In a food processor add the cashew nuts, basil, garlic, parmesan and olive oil. Blend until smooth and add as much oil as you need to get the required consistency. Sprinkle salt to taste.
4. Remove the skin from the hake.
5. Place the hake on a lined baking tray. Top with shallots and pesto.
6. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
7. Serve with rice and broccoli.