Preparation time: 1 hour
Cooking time: 40 minutes
Serves: 3 people
1 onion finely chopped
300g f&f lamb mince
2 carrots pealed and chopped
2 handfuls of frozen peas
2 glugs of red wine
1 tsp tomato puree
Salt & pepper
6 new potatoes, sliced
1 tbsp olive oil
1 sprig of fresh rosemary
1.Preheat the oven to 180c.
2. In a saucepan, heat the oil. Add the onion and cook until soft.
3. Meanwhile, in a non-stick frying pan, heat a tiny bit of olive oil and fry the lamb mince until browned all over.
4. Combine the onions and mince and add the tomato puree, stock, wine, rosemary and worcestershire sauce.
5. Leave to simmer for about 40 mins.
6. While the meat is simmering, par boil the new potatoes. Drain and cool
7. Slice the potatoes and toss in a little butter.
8. Spoon the mince into an ovenproof dish and top with the sliced new potatoes.
9. Cook for about 40 mins or until golden brown.