Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 10-12 minutes
Serves: 2 people
1 pack of hake fillets
1 pack of basil
1 glove of garlic
1 handful of toasted cashew nuts
Banana shallots, finely sliced
1. Heat the oven to 180c
2. In a frying plan heat a little olive oil and fry the shallots until soft.
3. In a food processor add the cashew nuts, basil, garlic, parmesan and olive oil. Blend until smooth and add as much oil as you need to get the required consistency. Sprinkle salt to taste.
4. Remove the skin from the hake.
5. Place the hake on a lined baking tray. Top with shallots and pesto.
6. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
7. Serve with rice and broccoli.
Preparation time: 1 hour
Cooking time: 40 minutes
Serves: 3 people
1 onion finely chopped
300g f&f lamb mince
2 carrots pealed and chopped
2 handfuls of frozen peas
2 glugs of red wine
1 tsp tomato puree
Salt & pepper
6 new potatoes, sliced
1 tbsp olive oil
1 sprig of fresh rosemary
1.Preheat the oven to 180c.
2. In a saucepan, heat the oil. Add the onion and cook until soft.
3. Meanwhile, in a non-stick frying pan, heat a tiny bit of olive oil and fry the lamb mince until browned all over.
4. Combine the onions and mince and add the tomato puree, stock, wine, rosemary and worcestershire sauce.
5. Leave to simmer for about 40 mins.
6. While the meat is simmering, par boil the new potatoes. Drain and cool
7. Slice the potatoes and toss in a little butter.
8. Spoon the mince into an ovenproof dish and top with the sliced new potatoes.
9. Cook for about 40 mins or until golden brown.