Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 2 hours
Serves: 2 people
4 skinless chicken breasts
4 mozzarella slices
4 small pickles
Kamis chicken seasoning
100g bread crumbs
1. Pound your chicken breasts to flatten.
2. Slice the breasts lengthwise into halves.
3. Place mozzarella across the length of each slice and add a pickle into the centre of the slice.
4. Roll up the chicken breasts into a croquette shape (if they don’t hold tie them up with string or use a toothpick to pin together).
5. Rub salt, pepper & Kamis spice onto your rolled up chicken
6. Crack an egg into a bowl and whisk before painting over the chicken then roll in bread crumbs.
7. Fry the chicken in butter until golden brown all over.
8. Serve them with peas and a generous dollop of mashed potatoes!