Now the days are getting shorter and a chill is in the air, we’re staying in to cook up cosy and warming meals. But comfort food doesn’t have to be unhealthy. This recipe is a great winter warmer that contains lots of tasty ingredients without being stodgy and it’s super quick to make, win-win!
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Serves: 2 people
1. Heat your coconut oil in a large pan over a medium heat
2. Add the chorizo and fry for 1 minute then add the onion, frying for another minute.
3. Turn up the heat to high and add the chicken. Stir fry until the chicken is completely cooked through.
4. Toss in the tinned tomatoes and stir. Add the spinach a handful at a time until fully wilted.
5. Pop in small chunks of the mozzarella into small pockets in the mixture. Turn off the heat and let the mozzarella melt.
6. Serve with a sprinkling of pine nuts.