A rack of lamb is a perfect crowd pleaser.
Going grass fed meat to ensure you are getting lots of omega 3′s in your diet. Good quality meat is essential for glowing skin and a happy healthy life. I have paired this meat with red onions. They provide your beautiful body with a good dose of quercetin, a bioflavonoid. It acts as an antioxidant, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and anti-inflammatory.
- 1 Small rack of field&flower lamb
- 1 TBSP of chilli flakes
- 3 red onions
- 2 TBSP of coconut oil
- Salt and pepper
- Pre-heat your oven to 200ºC.
- Rub your lamb in a pinch of sea salt and the chilli flakes (if you can leave this to marinate in the fridge all day…do)
- Skin your onion, cut them up into quarters. Place the lamb and onions on a roasting tray.
- Melt the coconut oil and drizzle it over the red onions.
- Sprinkle the onions with a pinch of salt and fresh pepper.
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes for rare, 25-30 for medium rare and 35-40 for cooked through.
Enjoy with some yogurt! Goes really well with the lamb and also a nice green salad.