1 Field & Flower grass fed pork tenderloin
6 dried figs, chopped
10 walnuts, chopped
5 sprigs of thyme, leaves picked
1 clove of garlic, crushed
2tbsp of honey
A glug of olive oil
Salt and pepper
1. Preheat your oven and chop/pick/crush the ingredients.
2. In a bowl, mix the remaining ingredients until well combined. You should be left with something sticky and glistening, and that holds together well.
3. Place your pork in a roasting tray; rub with a little olive oil and season. Cover with tin foil and place in the oven for 15 minutes.
4. Remove the pork from the oven and top with the fig and walnut mixture. Return to the oven for a further 10 minutes, uncovered (keep the tin foil for later, though).
5. Remove from the oven, cover again with the tin foil and let rest. You should be left with pork that is just cooked, with a slight shine of pink. If you prefer it well done, leave in the oven for a further 5 minutes.